There are several ways to convert a hotel room in your own romantic hideaway. Of course, you either need to hire someone that he had previously prepared a room for you, or you need to get into the room before your get another digit.
Below is the top 10 ways to improve the look of the living room:
- Music. The best way – to have i-pod with portable speakers (many hotels now have a docking station i-pod), so you can transfer any music to fill the room. But not too loud.
- Lighting. There is nothing worse to come into a room full of bright lights. Turn off all the lights and strategically place around the room a few spare candles, running on batteries (no danger of fire, the hotel is not allowed to make the same mistake, which made some -. Using real candles just to smoke got into the super-sensitive detectors call signaling). Close the curtains / blinds.
- rose petals. If the person you are trying to make an impression, open the door, they found a trail of rose petals leading from the door to the bed. Sprinkle with many roses on the beds and a bed. As a special note, most of the hotels do not like to use real rose petals, but you can use them as long as you pay attention (for example, if the room has a white comforter, keep the bed, placing a romantic blanket or throw. On the bed, then put the petals on top).
- Flowers. King rose, but some people do not care about them. Find out what her favorite flower, and place in the room composition (or it may be a single flower in the flower bed, or contained in a vase with buds).
- Nutritional decadence. Chocolate & # 39 is an aphrodisiac and a favorite for romantic occasions. Pass the box in the form of the basement in the form of heart and go to a higher class of the local truffle chocolate shop or candy.
- Smell. Have you noticed how in some hotel rooms smell like cleanser? This can spoil the mood. Pick a room for the aroma in the room, for example, in a shop Body Shop. Or you can purchase a "connect" and insert it into one of the outlets of the room – simply choose a romantic flavor (eg, vanilla or jasmine)
- Linens. These days most pleasant hotels have excellent sheets and comforter. But if you want to add something to impress, bring your satin sheets and make the bed again (yes, a bit of extra work, but worth it), or add a bed in a blanket of artificial fur.
- Bubble. Champagne always marks a special occasion and the perfect accompaniment to chocolates. If you do not drink alcohol, the frothy cider – excellent replacement (non-alcoholic sparkling wine).
- Love letter. You put all this room – but why? Tell your special someone in a note – but not the leaves of the binder paper. Buy a nice postcard, write something special and leave it in the room on the bed.
- Extras. Some other nice touches – a ready-bath (decorated around the rim of the bath with candles and rose petals), a modern picture of you in a room and massage suite. Some couples may choose to hire someone to massage couples – but you would be better to massage your partner or a stranger touched them?